Transportation costs - Delivery times
Packages are usually shipped the same day or within 24/48 hours following the validation of your payment for the products in stock. For items made to measure or being replenished, the manufacturing or availability times are mentioned on each product, in your basket, and also in your order confirmation. In the case of a later shipment, we will contact you prior to delivery, to confirm the date of shipment but also to ensure your presence on the day of delivery.
The cost of transportation includes:
- packaging and handling costs (pallets included where applicable),
- the shipping of your order and home delivery (or point of withdrawal depending on the chosen option), at the foot of the residence (for a rise to the floor or for the installation of heavy furniture, thank you for good want to contact us or choose the option FIRST in the choice of transport solutions),
- insurance for transported products.
Europe or any other destination in the World (DOM-TOM included)
The transport costs are automatically calculated according to the total weight of the articles composing your order. For orders exceeding a total weight of 30 kg and can not be transported by post, two options are available to you:
- you validate the proposed shipping costs (different options are usually displayed)
- or you request a transport estimate (by clicking on "request a transport quote" in the summary of your cart) - the answer will be sent to you within the hours following your request.
Shipping costs include:
- packaging and handling costs,
- the shipping of your order and home delivery (or point of withdrawal depending on the chosen option), at the foot of the residence (for a rise to the floor or for the installation of heavy furniture, thank you for good want to contact us),
- export customs fees,
- insurance for transported products.
Local taxes (such at the VAT for instance)
If you live outside the European Union (but also in Switzerland or Norway for example) the products will be billed to you without VAT. You will have to pay the VAT of your country (if it is applied) and taxes specific to your country, near the carrier, at the reception of your order. We can offer you to pay these taxes in advance, to avoid you collection costs on delivery. Customs fees (export and import) are generally included in the cost of transport unless otherwise stated.
Expeditions in EXPRESS mode, all destinations
The standard shipping method is either the Colissimo suivi or the road transport (GEODIS, DACHSER..).
You can also opt for an express or air transport: TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS ... are offered depending on the destination. The costs for the optional Express solutions are shown in the summary of your cart, before you validate your order.
We take our responsibilities, we promise that you will be satisfied
Special care is given to packages containing your products: we voluntarily over-pack your order to protect it. All our shipments are insured: we ask you to be attentive during the reception phase. Specific reservations should be mentioned if you notice any damage due to the transport. As we take maximum precautions, there are very few unpleasant surprises
Professional tracking of the delivery of your package
We track the progress of the routing for you, for a smooth operation, until delivery to your address. When possible, we send you an e-mail with a link and a tracking number.
Please indicate a phone number when placing your order: it will be possible for us to transmit this information to the carrier, who can contact you when it is ready to deliver.
All information that you entrust to us is and remains confidential, and is not, in any case, resold. Please refer to the general conditions of sale to read the mandatory contractual information.
We are of course at your disposal if you have a question.
Contact Customer Service by phone on +33 (0) 3 88 07 23 92 or by e.mail
Our goal: 100% satisfied customers.