A working station ideal for small spaces, highlighting the generous storage spaces.
A flap becomes a stable workspace, for your laptop or tablet. You will find there, behind, 5 compartments, for storage space.
Also featuring : a roomy drawer, but also, more storage space behind the doors, in the bottom half of the work station.
- The top-plate thus becomes a retractable worktable. Dimensions are 110 cm for the width, and 37.3 cm for depth.
- 5 compartments are available behind the working plate.
- The top space is 33.8 cm tall and is divided in three sections; the left and right sections each have a 29.7 cm deep shelf, and are 21.6 cm wide.
- The large middle drawer, whose facade is made of oak veneer, complete harmoniously this furniture.
- The openings provided on the rear panel allows you to switch cables.
Dimensions, materials :
109 x 110 x 42 cm (H x W x D), made with MDF white matte finish and natural oak veneer.
Materials used for TEMAHOME panels:
The wooden panels of TEMAHOME furniture benefit from a powerful and proven technological approach: they are wooden panels, partially perforated in their heart, according to the so-called technique of the honeycomb.
A solid wood structure, with 2 mm thick wood panels sandwiching a honeycomb thickness, ensures a lightness, solidity and a great stability to the whole.
It should be noted that this process is ecological, gives resistant panels, lighter, and whose dimensional structure does not vary in time.
Temahome furniture is made from wood from sustainably managed forests and never from endangered species. The design process also optimizes choices in material drop rate, carbon footprint and recyclability, to minimize the ecological impact of these products.
The vast majority of products are packaged flat, which optimizes the space inside the delivery vehicles and limits the carbon footprint associated with their transport.
These products are designed on the principles of circular economy. Many of the raw materials and packaging that are used already consist largely of quality recycled materials.
TEMAHOME - Tomar, Portugal - Annecy, France
TemaHome produces a collection of contemporary furniture and decoration that combines modern lines and award-winning designs created by some of the most respected Portuguese designers such as Fernando Brizio and Filipe Alarcão. This meticulous design of each element, translates into timeless items that can integrate an infinite variety of interiors.
The Temahome design furniture line consists of three distinct ranges: Essence, Style and Trends.
- Essence: Essential basic furniture, ready to assemble, inspired by Scandinavian kits systems.
- Style: More detailed line, targeted design for product with top quality material.
- Trends: State-of-the-art furniture, using state-of-the-art materials such as DuPont's montelli, always signed by world-renowned designers.
Are you purchasing furniture on the behalf of a company (small or large) or an administration? or, are you an architect, decorator, or designer?
A professional account at My-Deco-Shop allows you to benefit from best pricing conditions, and gives you access to some reserved information (3D files, technical drawings, ...)
My-Deco-Shop offers a professional service, available from 9 am to 10 am (Time zone of Paris / France) 7 days a week, to advise and accompany you in all of your projects.
We will process your request within the next hours day.
Have access to your best pricing conditions and our specialised customer service.
Write a review
Site reviews :
Title : Comment from Gwenola D.
Comment : Very good, from start to delivery
Title : Comment from Andre D.
Comment : Package delivered in the shortest time. And super well packaged, no risk of damages.